Meet a faster way to access genomic screening, enrol patients, and set up biomarker-led clinical trials with Omico.
Omico provides a faster, better way to perform cancer molecular screening, enrol patients and set up biomarker-led clinical trials.
As a national network of clinicians, researchers, advocates and industry partners aiming to outsmart cancer by promoting genomic screening and precision medicine, we…
- Stimulate research into prevention, diagnosis and better management of advanced cancers
- Accelerate transition from discovery to clinical application
- Accelerate patient access to next-generation cancer therapies
- Promote Australia to global pharma as a centre for early-phase clinical trials
The Omico network covers…
- 1,500 basic and clinical researchers
- 20,000 new cancer patients each year
- 400 referring oncologists
Finding new treatment paths for difficult-to-treat cancers
Omico’s landmark Precision Oncology Screening Platform Enabling Clinical Trials (PrOSPeCT) aims to open up new options for patients with difficult-to-treat, advanced and metastatic cancers.
Matching patients to biomarker-led clinical trials
Through our Cancer Screening Project (CaSP) we’re performing comprehensive genomic profiling for cancer patients with unmet clinical need to match them to clinical trials or other care pathways.
Matching molecular changes to targeted therapy
Our Molecular Screening and Therapeutics (MoST) study aims to characterise molecular changes in a patient’s cancer that may help to identify a targeted therapy.
Identifying genetic basis of cancer risk
We’re examining the genetic basis of inherited cancer with our Genetic Cancer Risk in the Young (RisC) study.
Improving surveillance of multi-organ cancer
Our Surveillance study in Multi-Organ Cancer-prone syndromes (SMOC+) study is investigating and evaluating the surveillance practices used for people at high risk of multi-organ cancer.